Goodbye for now, Հայաստան


In the plane now. Wonderful, I have another seat mate who is incredibly vigilant on mask wearing... the sneezing and coughing I am hearing on the plane doesn’t help matters much. But I will admit, I am much more relaxed than I was once upon a time, seemingly so long ago.

People really don’t get the concept of closed spaces being more conducive to COVID spread. I do have my fix the mask getup on, and will hope for the best. As I wrote once upon a time, I "leave it in god’s hands"... (postscript: in the end, it wasn't too bad, she put her mask on for most of the flight. Though many were wearing their mask "Armenian style" throughout the flight...)

OK, enough of that. As mentioned I will keep this blog going for a while after my return, I have some more information to relate for those who are interested, and for my own reflection as well. I will with great pleasure personally answer any questions people have, so do please feel free to get in touch if needed.

Again, thank you for your interest and feedback, it prompted me to make sure to communicate my observations and experiences with care, which i hope i was able to do.

Comments

  1. Բարի ճանապար Արամ Ջան, and safe return to FRRRREEEEZING Ottawa.
    May I suggest you plan a zoom conference with your donors/followers, make a slide presentation and then offer to answer questions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back. Let’s organize a Vid zoom meeting for you to share your experience Aram jan.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We're all the same 6 feet under...

Soldiers' families: difficult day...